It’s that time of year when IG is full of holiday photos that make me think I would love to visit different parts of the world. At 37 years old I have travelled to Greece once and Spain twice. I used to every year with my parents visit the Isle of Wight for one week. I loved it!
However my limited holiday experience has made me think of all the places in the world I would love to visit.
I have decided I am going to write a bucket list of the places I want to visit, I’m sure I will add to it from time to time. Hopefully in time I can tick a few off as well.
1. Isle of Wight Of course I’m going to start here! In particular, Sandown. I stayed in Sandown so it has some very happy childhood memories. I’d love to go back with my kids to show them where I used to go on holiday. A bit like going back down memory lane. I really want to visit Blackgang chine again, it’s a great day out for the family and it’s on the cliffs in Ventnor so it has lovely views too!. oh and Alum Bay, also known as The Needles, with it’s famous chair lift and glass blowing. Oh the memories!
2. Disney Land Florida.One day we will get there! Miss C is 12 and Miss M is 6. I’m hoping in the next few years we will financially have enough money to experience what would be for us, a once in a life time holiday.
No kiddies holiday bucket list
1. Las Vegas. Mr B has been twice! Once for this stag do and the other was a lads holiday. He’s banned from going again unless he’s taking me lol. I want to experience the bright lights, chaos and to see those huge hotels that I see when I watch CSI Las Vegas. Plus the usual shopping and touristy bits.
2. Canada. I have had a supply Teacher covering my class where I am a Teaching Assistant. She has just gone back home to Canada after spending time touring and working in my school. She used to show me pictures of the beautiful landscape and national parks that she grew up surrounded by. I want to go and see it for myself! Revelstoke in British Columbia would be my first stop.
3. New York. A dream of mine! A long weekend sightseeing and shopping. I want to be a proper tourist. Just me and my Hubby. I want to visit the Empire State building, Central Park, Time Square. The list goes on!
4. Rome. I’m intrigued into the mysteries and history that surrounds the Vatican and Rome itself.
What’s on your holiday bucket list?